Art Van Furniture - Review about Leather Couch from Sylvania, Ohio
Terrible horrible warranty service, the tech insulted our intelligence when he concluded its leather color fading (after 6 months of purchase), we requested second look and he would not change his mind, well look at pieces of leather coming out, it is peeling. I attached pics. I am not sure if this is the art van policy to play around to avoid repair or replacement, but that is certainly driving me crazy - not acceptable.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a special order leather sectional including all available service/protection plans on 11/05/13 in the amount of $3,215.01. We took delivery 3/14 but the corner section was wrong..."
- "I just wanted to tell you, that I have been dealing with Art Van furniture for the last five and a half years, I had a couple of issues in..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I have recently purchased a Andriod Pc Tablet from Dino direct along with a keyboard and several other items. When I received the Tablet I turned it on to find..."
- "We purchased a leather recliner with memory foam 3 years ago. The has foam had shifted and bunched up. It is still under warranty but a $100 charge to install..."
- "This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Liberty Tax is a complete rip off! My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 +..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."