2.5
Style and Design

I purchased a king coil bed about one year ago.I used the so called pure sleep machine and customized a bed that best suited me and my wife's needs,ill have to say what a bunch of B.S ,turns out to be the most uncomfortable bed i have ever owned i would rather sleep on the floor ,with that being said it shows great signs of sinking in the middle not quite 3 inches as the manufacturer requirements for replacement however i am not satisfied with the results of the bed so i contacted the warranty center they sent representative out to inspect the bed and he told me if there is not 3 inch dip in the bed that it is not defective, now that is not a customer satisfaction guarantee.I have not had any sleep after i broke the bed in and have been trying the floor instead, now i will honestly say the floor is not as comfortable as the bed ,but at least i get a few hours of good sleep.I would rather sleep on the couch but there is no room because that is where my wife is sleeping.

All in all im not satisfied and me and my wife argue every night.Thanks art van for holding up you're end of the bargain, and i still have to pay off my credit card so i can't afford to buy a new matress, it only set me back $3,000.00 I only wish we could resolve the problem professionally as to why i came to your store in the first place.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments