1.7
Style and Design

I bought a bed in November and a mattress to go with ( the sale was buy mattress get box spring free) slick rick told me I didn,t need a box spring because of the dresser drawers in the bed,I normally deal with a lady at this store.( Livonia 7 mile) she was off so I figure I would go ahead and use the guy ( big mistake) they deliver bed sunday before thanksgiving.( took them 2 hours to put bed together) they than inform me they couldn't put mattress on because I needed some board .I went back to the store to complain girl at desk was very nice. she page manager he sent slick rick 2 who inform me I had to buy the board but none was available ( mine you I am 70years old and the idea of sleeping on the floor wasn't doing .he than got the manager SELL me the one in the store and told I would have to take it because he had sport car and couldn't deliver.NOT ONCE DID THE MANAGER TALK WITH ME.I sent an email to company head quarters never heard from anyone.Ihave a charge which I will pay off early no more ARTVAN for me.Also to put icing on cake they strip the drawers I have to sleep with the windows opens because of the glue they use.1000.00 on defective bed and rude customer service from manager and salesmen I bought liviing room.desk,dresser,desk and chair in the past . no problem with the lady

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Art Van Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Art Van Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Art Van Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments