The glass top shattered for our expensive patio furniture purchased from Art Van.The table umbrella caught a breeze, blew into the air, and shattered the glass top.

Could have killed me. Art Van at first would not replace it at all. Then they said to call again next spring when they take such orders. I did.

I waited a half a year for spring to roll around and ordered it. They charged me for the glass. I have waited another two months for a *** piece of glass that they claim must come from overseas. Really?

Am I to believe they don't make glass in America? Maybe Art Van ought to do business with American vendors and they could service people faster. It has been a year and I am still waiting for a *** piece of glass to replace the shattered table top. I did manage to get $100 in store credit from them for getting jerked around, but I was not able to use it when I ordered the glass.

Go figure. When I call the service department, they can not tell me when the glass will arrive. Meanwhile, the table top is all wavy and will not balance a beverage.

I regret the entire purchase.I don't even like the patio furniture anymore.

Review about: Patio Furniture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

norse
Naperville, Illinois, United States #682810

looks sike you are sheeeet out of luck :grin