Art Van Furniture - Still waiting nearly a year later for a glass table top replacement
The glass top shattered for our expensive patio furniture purchased from Art Van.The table umbrella caught a breeze, blew into the air, and shattered the glass top.
Could have killed me. Art Van at first would not replace it at all. Then they said to call again next spring when they take such orders. I did.
I waited a half a year for spring to roll around and ordered it. They charged me for the glass. I have waited another two months for a *** piece of glass that they claim must come from overseas. Really?
Am I to believe they don't make glass in America? Maybe Art Van ought to do business with American vendors and they could service people faster. It has been a year and I am still waiting for a *** piece of glass to replace the shattered table top. I did manage to get $100 in store credit from them for getting jerked around, but I was not able to use it when I ordered the glass.
Go figure. When I call the service department, they can not tell me when the glass will arrive. Meanwhile, the table top is all wavy and will not balance a beverage.
I regret the entire purchase.I don't even like the patio furniture anymore.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Patio Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Bed broke first night I went to go to bed. Went to lowes to buy supplies to fix it, tried to get Reimbursed and I had to call over 5X..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."