Art Van Furniture - Still waiting nearly a year later for a glass table top replacement

334 of 441 Art Van Furniture reviews

The glass top shattered for our expensive patio furniture purchased from Art Van.The table umbrella caught a breeze, blew into the air, and shattered the glass top.

Could have killed me. Art Van at first would not replace it at all. Then they said to call again next spring when they take such orders. I did.

I waited a half a year for spring to roll around and ordered it. They charged me for the glass. I have waited another two months for a *** piece of glass that they claim must come from overseas. Really?

Am I to believe they don't make glass in America? Maybe Art Van ought to do business with American vendors and they could service people faster. It has been a year and I am still waiting for a *** piece of glass to replace the shattered table top. I did manage to get $100 in store credit from them for getting jerked around, but I was not able to use it when I ordered the glass.

Go figure. When I call the service department, they can not tell me when the glass will arrive. Meanwhile, the table top is all wavy and will not balance a beverage.

I regret the entire purchase.I don't even like the patio furniture anymore.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
334 of 441 Art Van Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Art Van Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Art Van Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×