The glass top shattered for our expensive patio furniture purchased from Art Van.The table umbrella caught a breeze, blew into the air, and shattered the glass top.
Could have killed me. Art Van at first would not replace it at all. Then they said to call again next spring when they take such orders. I did.
I waited a half a year for spring to roll around and ordered it. They charged me for the glass. I have waited another two months for a *** piece of glass that they claim must come from overseas. Really?
Am I to believe they don't make glass in America? Maybe Art Van ought to do business with American vendors and they could service people faster. It has been a year and I am still waiting for a *** piece of glass to replace the shattered table top. I did manage to get $100 in store credit from them for getting jerked around, but I was not able to use it when I ordered the glass.
Go figure. When I call the service department, they can not tell me when the glass will arrive. Meanwhile, the table top is all wavy and will not balance a beverage.
I regret the entire purchase.I don't even like the patio furniture anymore.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Patio Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Staples instead of hardware for the base of a couch. Art Van won't help cuz I didn't buy the warranty. Who knew there were staples?..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."