I received the worst customer service over the weekend. I am highly displeased with the way things were ran.

I was given a time slot for when my furniture would be delivered and didn’t receive a phone call stating they were behind schedule until 2 hours AFTER my item was supposed to have been already delivered.

I then received a phone call 3 hours after they were already supposed to have been there stating they weren’t coming at all. I now have to wait until they have availability to deliver to me again and I don’t have the time available on my end seeing that I work from 8a-10p the remainder of the week and will have to miss out on money because of the unprofessionalism displayed on your part to receive my furniture.

On top of this, I had a death in the family and was scheduled to be out of town after my delivery was made and missed time I set aside to be with family to grieve as well.

I will never do business with art van and am highly disappointed in the service that was has been displayed.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments