1.9

I bought a couch from artvan and I paid extra money for life warranty that covers for leather wear and tear. The couch became wear and tear, and contacted with them.

They sent someone to check the damage and he gave me a number that I can call after 24 hours and left without telling me anything. After 24 hours, I did call the number but unfortunately they refused to fix my couch by saying your warranty doesn't cover wear and tear. I'm really disappointed for what they did to me.

So in this case be careful Artvan and salesmen don't trust at all. Now I don't have where to address my problem except to comment here.

Comments

Number one; the leather protection warranty is a 10 year warranty, not lifetime. Number two; It protects against cracking and peeling of the leather while being properly maintained with their leather cleaning and condition kit that they give you when you make the purchase.

You also have to notify them as soon as you see it cracking or splitting.

By the looks of your picture, you waited, and waited, and waited until it was un-repairable. That isn't even normal wear and tear, that is abuse and neglect.

to JohnT #1512643

suck *** assistant--- this should not matter period.. as long as warranty is in place---cheap *** ArtVan should of replaced with out a headache for the buyer...OR Made sure that their suppliers recycled leather put together with glue...not solid leather

to truth seeker #1517043

This isn't leather. Full Grain leather would never do this.

You were sold a cheap knock off faux leather product. You can't condition/ moisturize a synthetic leather.

Wear and tear yes, but this why you thought you were getting a good deal on "leather". You were sold ***