Highland Township, Michigan

I went to Art Vans after being sent an exclusive email on the floors being half off plus an extra 10 percent.If you came in on that Saturday you would receive a 50.00 visa card for coming in with your measurements.

I did and even had them out to measure. Then was told there was even a better sale the next Saturday if we made an appointment. We did! The sale was no better just the interest free for 4 years or so which wasn't of interest to me.

I have not received the $50.00 Visa card and the price for the flooring was $1,700.00 more than my local floor company for the same product. This was back in Jan. 2015.

What a waste of my time Art Vans was.Won't go back!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "pricing and being mislead" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Art Van Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Art Van Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Art Van Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments