2.6
Style and Design

We bought a dining room from Art Van.I was told someone from the "delivery center" would call.

They did. They set up a date and time...a 3 hour window between 9 and Noon the following Tuesday. I told them that would be difficult on a work day, but if they could push my delivery toward the end of the window, I'd probably be able to get there. I was told that was not an option, "We can't do that.

If you are not there, we'll have to return the furniture". I asked for a weekend delivery and was told the next one was in 3 weeks. I gladly accepted that. Within 3 hours, Art Van called back to say they could not hold furniture that long, so they'd put it on a delivery truck for the following weekend.

I was ecstatic. The next day, I received another confirmation call, "Saturday between 2:45 and 4:45. OK, great. That delivery window came and went.

I called the store and was told the furniture had been loaded on the truck, but taken off. A manager got on the line and apologized saying she'd call me back to let me know what happened and get the furniture to me that afternoon. Two hours later, no call...no furniture. I again called the store.

She told me she'd forgotten to call back. She put me on hold (again) and came back 10 minutes later to inform me they did not even HAVE that dining room in stock, but she could order it. Excuse me? Then how could it have been loaded on the truck, then taken off?

It was 6:30pm and I told her to please just cancel the whole order. She apologized and did. Three days later, the charge had not been reversed. I called the store.

The young lady looked up the order and told me it had never been cancelled?

What?We will NEVER buy from Art Van Toledo again.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments