Paid up front for a bed installation kit- $16.00 for 8 bolts.Took about 2 weeks to receive.

Problem was I only received 4 bolts for foot board and none for head board. Was told by supervisor Pam, to go to hardware store to get additional bolts. I ask for a part refund and was told no. Pam said I had to send back the 4 bolts at my expense to get any type of refund.

Ask if they could expedite the delivery of additional bolts, after all they made the error. Was told rudely no. Really? Having guest this weekend .

Don't know what I'm going to do

Shopped there for over 10 year.Will NEVER shop there again

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of art van furniture bed from Art Van Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants Art Van Furniture to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Art Van Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments