1.8
Style and Design

We bought a leather power reclining sofa set from Art VAN 10 months back.One part of the sofa is shaking and the cup holders broke Sofa is sinking already.

We called the warranty service. A representative was sent by them. He was so rude that he was not ready to listen to any of our complaints. First he told we didnt mention our complaints properly.

Then he said these are not covered under warranty. He was not ready to listen to listen to any of our issues with the sofa. He said he will send back the report to the warranty team. When I called two days later the warranty team told that report is not there.

Then they called me two days later to to tell as per the report nothing is covered under warranty. I explained her that representative was not patient enough to hear our concerns also. I requested her to send another representative.She then said " I can send you another representative to tell you that these are not covered under warranty". I dint expect such an answer from a reputed furniture store.

I have spend around 20k in Art van all these years expecting good service.

This is what they give back to a customer.So please be aware.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments