1.4
Style and Design

Our couch is 18 mons old and falling apart they say it is out of warranty.Although when you purchase it you can get a lifetime warranty on fabric and they tell you it's a five year on the structure.

Paperwork says that too. Our couch has a visible ridge on the arm where the foam is pulling away. The couch is lumpy, cushions are misshaped it looks terrible, it ruined. They send a service man out to look at it.

We wait a week to find out his "opinion" his report says it's fine so they don't have to warranty the couch.Our couch is falling apart and says it's was over $3000 and it's trash in less than 2 years.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Art Van Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Art Van Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Art Van Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments