Lambertville, Michigan

So we bought new couches at Art Van and within 3 months the brown leather couch was turning orange.Art Van originally told me it was normal, then after much complaining agreed to color the couch, in my living room, even though I disagreed that it was the proper solution.

Needless to say the color started to wear off again and after about 6 weeks of going back and forth, only after I stopped my payments and filed a dispute with the credit card company, did they come and pick up the couch to fix it. Well the fix was nothing more than again dying the couch just this time back at the store and here I am again with a brown couch that is turning orange.

Still paying for the couches and already need to replace them.Needless to say it will be my last ever Art Van purchase.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of art van furniture couch. Art Van Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned art van furniture couch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Art Van Furniture.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments